Monday, January 5, 2015

An invitation to learning... An invitation to fun and new friends






I am so excited to begin teaching this program again.  Learning a language has so many benefits for your child and for my children.  It also gives children an opportunity in their future to build relationships and understanding with other people and cultures they might not have otherwise. It opens doors.  So in that spirit, I open my door to you, my home and my family that we start this journey together - a journey of learning, fun and new friends.

3 comments:

  1. There are currently 6 students enrolled and 4 open spots. Spots will be filled first come first serve. Please contact me if you wish to secure a spot for your child(ren).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: there are currently three spots left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update- our Monday class from 6-7pm is full. If you wish to get on a waiting list for this class or to be part of a new class, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete